For those who aren’t Jewish, you may be curious about Jewish news sources. Below are some recommended sites, many with up-to-the-minute coverage of current events.
Links to Jewish News Sources and Content
In no particular order:
- The Jerusalem Post — The Jerusalem Post was founded in 1932 by Gershon Agron as and is the oldest and largest English daily newspaper in Israel.
- Jewish News UK — Anglo-Jewry’s most-read newspaper, celebrating the community’s unique vibrancy online – Every single day of the week (apart from Shabbat and yom tovs!)
- Judaism US News — The latest on Judaism topics.
- Jewish Tampa — Supports and enriches the continuity of Jewish life and values in our community, in Israel, and worldwide.
- NY Jewish Week — The New York Jewish Week is the premier news site for North America’s largest, most diverse Jewish community.
- The Jewish Press — The Jewish Press is the largest independent weekly Jewish newspaper in the United States.
- Haaretz — All the news, opinion, and analysis from Israel, the Middle East, and the Jewish World.
- Cleveland Jewish News — Award-winning news and community coverage serving the Jewish community of Cleveland and Northeast O.
- Crescent City Jewish News — The Voice of New Orleans’ Jewish Community.
- The American Israelite — The oldest English Jewish Weekly in America connecting Jewish Cincinnati.
- The Jewish News of Northern California — nonprofit publication with a website that reaches more than a million people each year and a biweekly print edition that serves nearly 20,000 homes throughout Northern California.
- Australian Jewish News — From its humble beginnings in 1895 as the Hebrew Standard of Australasia, the Australian Jewish News has grown into a quintessential part of the story of Australian Jewry.
- Jewish Telegraphic Agency — the definitive, trusted global source of news and analysis on issues of Jewish interest and concern (with a Hebrew edition).
- AISH — With a singular focus on imparting timeless Jewish wisdom, Aish uplifts and inspires people to live more thoughtful, spiritual, and impactful lives.
- Forward — A leading source of news, opinion, culture, and more through a Jewish lens.
- The Times of Israel — Jerusalem-based online newspaper founded in 2012 to document developments in Israel, the Middle East, and around the Jewish world.
- Jewish News Syndicate — News website with a distribution network of affiliates.
- The Algemeiner — The Algemeiner, a global news destination published online and in print, serves as an independent media voice covering the Middle East, Israel, and matters of Jewish interest around the world.
- Third Opinion Podcast — What do you get when you put two Jews in a room? Three Opinions.